Work for the Summer

Now that Artweeks have finished I have been catching up with essential gardening jobs and preparing for future workshops.
I will be teaching again at Jack Beck House in Yorkshire at the end of July; a hard working three days for me, but a wonderful place to go, with brilliant hosts in Norma and Michael and fantastic food!
As it is July, is it a good time for me to start designing Christmas cards! There are some in the pipeline 
for a local charity and others which  I will have to sell at my Christmas show in the studio later this year.

Although my May exhibition is over, I am always glad to see people in the studio so get in touch if you are looking for something or just want to see what I am working on at the moment.

Unusually, I have several galleries holding my work at the moment; the most local being the newly opened Albion Gallery in Chipping Norton .
I also have work in the Marle Gallery Axminster
The Wallingfod Gallery 
And a new exhibition starting on Saturday July 5th at Forge 2 Gallery and shop in Culworth,Oxfordshire,where I will be giving a demonstration of my mixed media techniques on Saturday September 6th 10 am - 5 

The pumpkin patch, currently at the Albion Gallery,Chipping Norton
WEBSITE BY HATT OWEN DESIGN
home
home
home
home
home
PRIVACY POLICY
home
 • home   • greetings cards   • statement   • news  seascapes  • contact